Horrible Desync Issues During raid This Evening

During our usual Tuesday Expert clear we had horrendous desync issues. There were a couple on the other bosses, but we managed to recover and were on our way to clear expert and move on to Hard mode. Boss 5 stopped us dead in our tracks with desync issues. We had so many people desync after getting sent to hell it was crazy. I have never had that bug and I personally had it happen 3 times tonight. Burninator got desynced in hell 6 times. We eventually had to give up due to this. It felt like the server wasn’t up to the challenge of the player count this evening and our night suffered from it greatly.

3 Likes

Normaly no one dies in hell, pools and AOE’s are the killers.

But after getting ported up there was a chance that desynk ocured rougly at the timer of the deamons auto agro started. If you hit it or not before did not seem to matter.

Damage counter stoped showing and a sudden death could occur, ether as the boss killed you or as the timer ran out. This usually teleported my ghost to a new spot in the room.

Standing still and fireing strait ahead not sliding or running gave you a a chance to kill him if you happens to get resynked.

It happened for me on all connection types and seemingly randomly. Reloging did not help, neather did restarting the system.

People where dying in hell on almost every attempt, or coming out with a sliver of health left.
We had to give up because of this issue.

1 Like

Sad to hear that happen to you guys so much. It also happened with us on Sunday but not nearly that often as you guys are describing (more like a rare case). The more sad thing here is that this is most likely not going to get fixed :confused:

think the server needs to be restarted. out in rainforest by myself and the hits are registering so late that i’m firing multiple arrows before seeing the mobs drop. and got desync’d twice in 5 minutes.

Just to add to this, there was 110 players online last night which I doubt is the problem but it’s the highest it’s been on for a while during our Tuesday night clears and it’s the worst the bugs/desync/crashes have been for us while raiding in a long long time

2 Likes

I just remembered. One member desynced and was forced to close client (usually the only solution as log out stops working when you desync) and when he came back he was in a black void. The usual fix for this is return to graveyard and you end up back at the beginning of the raid zone. He went to the jail near highstep area instead. That was the icing on the cake that we decided to end the evening on.

1 Like

Has anyone experienced something like this since, or did it happen only for that night?

my issue was today…

Ran a Normal Mode Raid boss 1-5 and things felt MUCH MUCH better. Not sure if it was the patch and/or the server reset, but no issues when going up to hell on boss 5.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.