How high are the player peaks?

Hi friends

I rly enjoy orbus and the ppl ingame are very nice. I‘m just wondering how many players are playing this game at the same time? Any numbers about that?

And a second questions, is there a german guild out there? Im a german native speaker:)

Cheers
Evil

In OrbusVR.com site you can see how many players are playing.

Here is a more elaborated graph, showing peaks at times of day even (might load a while and sometimes be down):

https://armory.orbus.xyz/#/playergraph

Currently peak is around 100 and unfortunately this is at 2-5am our (Berlin) Time XD .

There is only one german guild I know of, the Gummibärenbande and they are rather inactive right now, around 3 players who are still playing - other germans might come back with the next update, though, I think they got plans to rebuild and regroup.

In case you are fine with english (I am also german, but find it easier to stick to english since the whole game, item names etc. are all in english), EU guilds are rather rare as well. I am in one of the most active, called Rebels (1k+ shard dungeons done). You should be level 30 and willing to work on your character, playing fairly regularly if you wanna join. Also discord is required to do (shard) dungeon runs with us.

For more details on Gummibären, Rebels or other guilds see the fellowship recruitment section on the forums or the unofficial discord, there’s also a fellowship recruitment channel.

A guild taking lower players in is, I believe, Kosher Cowboys, at least I see them online also at EU times and I believe Carnage also has a small EU base(?). But no guarantees, most guilds are based on american timezone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.