How to fish with a windows MR headset

I know Orbus does not yet support windows headsets fully, so is there anyway to fish or am I stuck? Also an idea to fix this issue might be to have the bobber dip down under the water or an ! mark appears when a fish bites.

Yea it’s actually quite easy, but it looks a little silly.

The lure comes in on its own so you don’t have to reel in until you actually catch a fish. So, you just pull the trigger and jerk the line over and over as your lure comes in. Watch the bobber. When you see the bobber and line start jerking around and moving away, you know you have a fish and you can start reeling in.

I have had no trouble fishing this way though a guy did come up and ask if I was “broken” , lol.

“If I was broken” XD thats great, almost thought you were gona say he asked if you were jacking off to the fish lol. Alright ill give this a shot. Thanks a lot man!

A visual cue has been added to fishing in the latest patch that will hopefully help resolve this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.