I can't figure out why I no longer receive experience

I just downloaded the Demo 2 days ago and started playing. Yesterday around half way through level 5 with my musketeer I stopped receiving experience for killing creatures.

I first tried changing to level 1 with a new weapon but I still get no experience for killing anything. Today I purchased the full version of the game, hoping it was just a demo issue, but I’m still having the same issue.

I’m hoping it’s just something simple that I’m missing, or there’s some in game reason that I no longer advance?

The character that’s stuck is named “Lothlor”.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi, the demo should only cap you at level 10, so that’s strange. Is it possible you’re in a raid party? (A party with more than 5 players.)

1 Like

I’ve logged off and on about 5 times since this started happening and am still experiencing the same thing. If raid parties subsist after logging off, I’ll have to check to see if that’s it. Thanks for giving me somewhere to start anyhow.

They do subsist, so that might be the case. If not, let us know and we can investigate further!

1 Like

That was it!!! Man I’ve been struggling for hours to try and figure this out… Thank you for the help.

No problem, we should display that somewhere better in the future. Welcome to Orbus!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.