I locked myself out...I think- Resolved

Hello devs,

Sorry to bother you all, but I am a new character enjoying your game. I found a problem after my first death (hooray for death). I was unable to get back into my house to switch class types. I discovered I did not have my key or teleportation glyph after a couple minutes of figuring out everything, but I remember having them when I died (or at least I think I do…) If you all could help me out, that’d be greatly appreciated.

Side note: Is there a way to switch which hand holds the bow on the Ranger class? I draw with my right hand and its difficult to draw with my left, as it just feels unnatural.

Thanks for all your help!
Character name: Manofhonor

You can just put the bow in the other hand of the character slots.

1 Like

Thanks for creating the post! We’ll get you sorted out as soon as we can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for replying so quickly! Now, I’m really sorry, but I got one more question if y’all don’t mind…

I’m trying to use the in game chat with the Oculus Rift, but even with voice enabled, no one can hear me. No other game has a problem with the Oculus mic (then again, this is early access so it’s understandable.) Has anyone else had this problem, because everyone I am with currently is talking, but just can’t hear me…

This was their response to a recent question about this. Been playing the game on Rift for a looong time now and haven’t had this problem. Probably a settings issue.

I’m not sure what the problem is though, as I’m not sure what settings to change

Assuming you are on Windows, right click the volume/sound icon in the bottom right side of your desktop, and hit properties. Under recording devices, select your rift’s mic, and click the “set as default” button. Then restart the game.

@Colton_G

Hi there, just following up on this. Did you find the solution to the problem for the voice?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.