Idea: Brawlers Arena

Currently waiting around for the PvP queue is the most boring thing ever.

Here is/are my proposal(s):

PvE Brawlers Arena
(i drew this picture myself rly)

• Up to 10 mini bosses spawn. Everyone can watch whilst you challenge these ever increasing in difficulty bosses close to or in highsteppe.
  • Each boss has time attack and your score is recorded for all to see.
  • When you are able to complete boss 10 you are rewarded with some ingame title or cape etc.

PvP Brawlers Arena
(i drew this picture myself srsly)

• 1 v 1 open air arena close to or in highsteppe that allows you to 1v1 someone else who signed up. Everyone else can watch whilst you fight each other.
  • A random world object set will spawn every fight changing up the dynamics of the PvP fight every 1v1 battle.
6 Likes

is that world of warcraft

No i drew it myself :wink: . not taken from any other game at all.

1 Like

sorry my mistake, :wink:

How would this work? It’s like an instance you queue up for it? Or you’re thinking it’s something like the old Mage Tournament where we just have 3 of them available but people have to be nice and take turns (I don’t think that would work haha).

1 Like

It would be like an instance you queue up for then you can speak to an NPC to get told your position in the queue. Everyone else can watch you fight from the sidelines by standing on risen platforms.

(it wouldn’t be separately instanced but it would teleport you inside the arena to start the boss challenge waves or 1v1 pvp),

I want this very much

perhaps if a match ‘popped’ with an instance number, others could queue to spectate and select it? I like the idea of the playerbase enjoying and applauding skill (or cheese) in a way other than leaderboards, it’s a bit more social.

Sort of like BigScreen VR… but watching people duke it out in the ring.

1 Like

This would be cool if it worked like in WoW (whoops, I mean like in J’s drawing), where the arena is an instanced building anyone can walk into and watch from the sidelines without queuing up. That way people in dungeon/pvp queue have somewhere to hang out and watch stuff (like J mentioned), without needing to cancel their queue to get into the arena.

1 Like

There is another VR game I play that does this in a really cool way. When you are a spectator you can watch from a giants POV.

2 Likes

exactly! non instanced… just out in the open in whatever shard the person is in in highsteppe. This will create a really nice community atmosphere in highsteppe too as well.

Could be a fun use case for giant potions!

1 Like

just resurrecting this thread to see what people think. I think it got lost in the hemosphere of posts.

Gonna requote Arthanos to kick it off

^— This

2 Likes

This would be real cool. I enjoyed watching the one or other pvp 1:1 in the overworld with pvp off :smiley: but making that actual planed, fair encounters where you can cheer people on and stuff like in the mage tournaments - and also have to do something while waiting until it is your turn - would be even nicer.

still a huge fan of an idea like this, not everybody can pvp well, or really enjoys the meta or feel of it in every game, but it’s always fun watching those who do go at it :stuck_out_tongue:

The bored streamers can commentate like an e-sport :rofl:… “ooooh… looks like Kamina has him cornered in a classic scary uncle!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.