Impression of Raid Environment

I wanted to say that I was impressed with the way the Raid environment looks. I do hope you continue with that overall feel. It reminds me of the Basin area. I think the two areas give me a since of the world being high up and a difference of scale compared to my perspective.
Just wanted to say something positive. Please keep up the hard work. I look forward to hearing what changes are coming soon.

7 Likes

Now I’m looking forward to seeing it.

1 Like

I agree it looks really good. Everyone did a great job !

1 Like

We also commented on how well done it is… The bosses all seem polished as well wish is nice to see. Looking forward to expert mode.

Would like to point out that, like most things in Reborn, it does not match the geography or style of the Oldbus version at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It is, however, very visually appealing and seems to flow well. A few corners here and there seem to be unpathed.

yeah, looks good.
this style guild city was built in is kinda how I wish highsteppe was built(just a bit less broke of course)

3 Likes

I also agree that it looks amazing

1 Like

the environment looks really good, and while the bosses look good they also make me ask the question why? some look pretty nice, like the lazer beam guy and some look amazing like the final boss, but then there is Crab Man, which just leaves the question why?
and while the other bosses look good, why they just be chillin in GC and how did they pass through Highsteppe into guild city in the first place

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.