Increase 1 million auction house cap

Currently apparently the cap of an item you can put in an auction house is 999 999 (1 million) dram. I question why though? All special legendary overworld items are worth more then that ATM. Can you please up the cap to 5mill so ppl at-least consider trying to sell those items with the lazy general purpose method?

4 Likes

Yeah this seems really silly :thinking:

agreed… really silly that we have such huge first world problems here… the rest of us are super rich with only 200k.

2 Likes

Very helpful and not sarcastic at all @Xicor :+1:

2 Likes

the overworld drops are worth much more than 1million, so yes, it stops anyone who gets an overworld drop from listing an item.

@Xicor maybe when you get an overworld drop to sell you would ask the same question as you know that there are buyers willing to pay more than 1 million dram.

4 Likes

Wait… Those are worth something? I’ve just been vendoring them.

not sure if you are being disingenuous or not…

We are referring to the super rare overworld drops such as wings etc.

Cheers,

Please increase this from 1m, I’d like to be able to spend my dram on overworld drops

2 Likes

*Again before confusion we talking about the legendary overworld drops like demon wings, halo, cat ears, etc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.