Invalid Item (I can't move or delete it)

Imgur

I was equipping and unequipping dragon pets and the blank spot transferred into my inventory as this. I can’t get rid of it.

Oculus Quest if it matters.

Edit: Just noticed this isn’t tied to my account. Is character or account name needed?

Edit 2: Character name is Anth.

1 Like

I also have this issue. There is 2 invalid items in my player chest. It can’t be moved directly and won’t be destroyed but can be moved by switching positions with another object for example if you select your darkness arrow then switch it with the invalid item then they will swap positions.

IGN: EwokBlaster. In the player chest, tab either 6 or 7 i think has them if you want to fix mine too :wink:

The devs will need your character name to fix it

Okay thanks for reporting, whats your in game name and well see if we can get it sorted out.

Also when did this appear just now today or some time ago?

3 Likes

August 28, chacter is Anth. Thanks.

Having flash backs to the quest items that couldn’t be deleted from OG… they still give me nightmares

2 Likes

Did this get sorted out and is it possible to remove the 2 invalid items I have?

Mine isnt gone yet. Just waiting for the nice devs to get a chance.

We havent fixed either of them yet, it will be tues/wed when we remove them, waiting until we have time to dive into to the underlying issue of why you got items before removing them. Sorry should of updated thread earlier with plan, but thank you for the patience.

3 Likes

They are sometimes tradable if you want to move the problem to someone else, or just have it disappear. :wink: got a few in pvp a while back, dumped them by going to graveyard with pvp on in a wall. Poff! Gone!

1 Like

Both these should be fixed if you were logged out this morning. Let me know if it didnt work.

2 Likes

Worked, thanks!

Fixed thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.