Is there a way to respec the perk sheet in the player house?

Is there a way if you miss click to undo a selection, (don’t know if the devs would if messaged) If not can we get a way to un do them like a token or something for it.

3 Likes

If you’re talking about Talents, there’s a potion you can drink that lets you reselect them.

Perks are abilities you can spend perk points on, which are gained from leveling past level 30 (over leveling) several times. You have to go to your player house and select perks on a board. They’re not class specific, unlike talents.

1 Like

@Yeetlord No he means the overlevel perks and there currently is no way, if it’s a great misclick I guess msg support is the way to go.

Would be a good QOL for an undo button or perhaps finally a use for that other ability reset potion that seems to do nothing currently? (Forgot the name)

7 Likes

It is ability reset; that would be a good use for that pot.

The problem is you could change to the potion talent and make a bunch of potions then change back to luck when done. Any way to respec would have to be extremely expensive to prevent people cheesing that.

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t believe we’d add a way to respec the perks for a couple reasons - one is that the points are essentially unlimited, so if you put one somewhere and decide to change your mind, or put one where you didn’t want, you can always go level up one more time.

The other reason is we wanted perks to be a long term slow commitment to improve the character, and being able to change them at will takes away from that since you’d be able to just switch to something else when you need it. (e.g. switching points to potion perks when you’re going to make a bunch of potions)

That said, requiring confirmation for the selection (or an undo before confirmed) would be a nice QoL change. I’ll pass the suggestion along, but it might be lower on the priority list than a lot of critical fixes and updates in terms of development time.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.