Lesser Eye "monsters"?

So most enemies up to level 15 is literally variations of the tree people. What “monsters” are present in the game that actually drop Lesser Eyes? the wiki says “many hostiles monsters” but there are almost no monsters that exist up to level 15. The only thing that I’ve come across is the jaguar-looking beast in the Rainforest.

I know I’ve gotten them from the wildlife in the rainforest and I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten them in the Highsteppe region. In general, if you’re looking for fishing ingredients, focus on the wildlife (deer, foxes, tigers, etc.) rather than the ‘monsters’. The loot tables for the wildlife are almost exclusively fishing ingredients.

2 Likes

I’ve had better luck with some of the Highsteppe monsters. I think I just had really bad luck up to this point.

http://orbusfreepress.org/index.php/Bestiary_-_Highsteppe

I’ve found my own grind location for Lesser Eyes. Some of those beasts also drop Small Tongue. :slight_smile:

The eye worm is particularly hard to find for me…do you have any tip for those too maybe, please? :innocent:

You should try hunting the animals in the region that used to have so many pretty flowers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I already found my first in that region :wink:

…but I got it from a monster there :thinking:

Anyway :blush:

The animals there will drop them more frequently than the monsters. (The loot table isn’t cluttered with reagents, gear, etc.)

1 Like

True, but the amount of times I get nothing fron animals is like 90% of the time. And when they’re scattered around the map, it makes getting materials tedious.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.