Level 10 Shard Cleared?

I noticed on the Unofficial Orbus Armory that Alphabet cleared a level 10 Desert Dungeon. I haven’t seen any forums posts about it though. The last modifier also showed resurrection, which I haven’t heard about before.

Congratulations if this is true. Also could you comment on what resurrection does specifically? Do all mobs come back? Do they get their full health back?

1 Like

Hey, yes, we sure cleared level 10 desert dungeon :slight_smile: We didn’t post it on the forum, as some might not like to see us boasting about it. Also the brutal mutation is called reincarnation. This means that monsters have a chance to get back to 100% health instead of dying. We were either lucky, or the chance to trigger reincarnation is really low, only had a few monsters coming back to life

5 Likes

Nice job! Looks like you guys won the RNG race.

Johann, that’s the reason we didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. I know the end-game fellowships cleared loads of dungeons too, it was just a question who gets lucky first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still fun to talk about. We knew one of us were going to get a lucky run of shards.

I’m lookin forward to 10-mans. Those should be a blast.

2 Likes

The severe disparity in difficulty was called out many times and eventually culminated in this thread where many t6+ guilds gave input: Wenderwood Shards

The devs don’t seem to care and didn’t change it so Alphabet got their fair and square. This is on the devs, not alphabet. They did a good job working with what the game offered (They’ve run nearly twice as many shards as some others) and got their first.

It might be interesting to change the armory around a bit to have leaderboards for each shard 10+ dungeon though.

1 Like

Yah, would be fun to make level and type searchable sepratly to see best time

Congrats from me too! Sure needs luck but also a good deal of hard work and strategies and trying, and trying, and trying all levels to finally get such a shard :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did anyone get any cool gear you had not seen before?

No. It seems there isn’t anything new dropping past lv 8. Unless the drop rate is super low or you need to complete a 10 in time to get it.

Congratulations on the clear!

G was quick to point out the luck factor to us yesterday in the Unofficial Community Discord, and while I’m infamous for opining that Wenderwood, or another of the low level dungeons, would provide such a streak, I still think that the T10 clear demonstrates how dedicated J and his team have been to this cause, and how well they executed their plan of attack with the given system. I organize one or more shard dungeon groups a day, and while I love doing it, it can be exhausting to pull off, especially in this frantic race to the top. ABC’s T10 clear is a testament to their drive and work ethic.

There’s still plenty of competition for us to look forward to clearing some of the more difficult dungeons, and within the time restrictions. Then of course there will be brand new raids for 10 players right around the corner. Thrilled.

1 Like

Congrats on clearing it. There was a discussion the other day about some of the reasons that some of the dungeons are more difficult than others, and I agreed that there need to be some changes made there. Still, as others have pointed out, that doesn’t take anything away from the dedication it takes at the current time to get it done, so I think kuods are in order for that.

We are working on some changes that should make the dungeons even up a little, and the mutations will be changing today. The free weekend and Gold Rush event kind of got in the way of getting anything else done the last few days.

3 Likes

@Riley_D are there any plans to add any rewards/new items for players who can complete a t10 dungeon? Other than the chance at better quality loot. Capes? Lv 10 dyes?

Just because it didn’t drop on the first T10 run doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist…

13 Likes

so T5+ is white, T8+ is black, so mabye T10 is white/black accent? all just theories tho

3 Likes

Dram accent dye :raised_hands:t2:

#20characters

1 Like

Accent dyes with sparkle animations!

4 Likes

Congratulations to those who cleared it! I’m glad the regular dungeons are still shards, as it gives players with less time to play, a shot at some decent loot.

Seriously guys great work! Gives us all something to aspire to.

Also thanks for the insight into the shard effect!

Oh no! Don’t let the fact that there was some luck involved cheapen your accomplishment. Y’all worked hard to get here. Even if it was an “easy” shard it was still a lv 10. Y’all are still the first to pull it off. Be proud! Y’all deserve it!

2 Likes