Lipstick Airship

Today I was checking out the Airship in the back of Highsteppe, when I found a thing of lipstick.

Spoilers

It was almost hidden near the left beam at the top of the dock. I picked it up and identified it as lipstick and put it behind my back so that I could examine it in my inventory. When checking through my pack I didn’t find anything, I also checked around me to see if I dropped it. Nothing to be found. Little confused. Perhaps an item for a later quest?

Everything you find this way is for a quest. There won’t be any actual item on your inventory, it will just update the quest.

1 Like

Gotcha! Thank you Shiki. I appreciate you clarifying that. If I get this quest later on will there be an issue, or will it respawn when I start the quest in the future? I would think there’d be a flag where such things either start a quest or don’t appear until the quest start. Cool though :). Thanks again for your reply.

1 Like

The items sit around the world and do respawn. But you don’t get credit for picking up until you are on the quest that needs the item.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.