Looking for Group Que

I think the LFG que is great. But I think that while it is important to have a very targeted LFG que. I feel like there should be an option to be LFG for “Anything” sometimes no one is on that can do or wants to do shards or pvp. I would be happy to help anyone with whatever. But there isnt an option for that. I do not know about anyone else. But when I look at the LFG que, and I see someone I may not know well LFG for something that I am not interested in doing at that time, I do not engage with them.

Agreed in some ways, but in other ways, I think the game should adapt to the number of players that are present. (Level scaling?) This is the appropriate application of it for dunegons and raids, rather than in the over-world.

Also why is there not a “raiding” option in the activities list on the lfg?

Especially for those of with nine people willing to try out a random new person. In the old game, people used “shard dungeons” in “frosted spit” to represent this (cause there weren’t any shard dungeons there and raid portal was nearby.) You can’t do this anymore since everyone enters the raid from highsteppe via queue and the shard dungeons are also there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.