Looking to join a guild in Reborn

I’m a long-term mmo player with history in many major games from Everquest to Revelation Online. I like to do both pve and pvp but I’m not into griefing other players. I’m out to enjoy the gaming experience rather than worrying about being the top on any chart. I will be transferring in a level 19 Musketeer and plan to focus on converting her to Scoundrel.

I’m English speaking and available to play M-F 6 pm to 11 pm mst and Sa & Su generally any time. I don’t talk a lot in game or on the boards but when I do it’s usually hilarious (regardless of what my wife thinks). So if you want an old timer in your guild to tell you all about life before pc’s, I’m your man.

Thanks for you consideration.

you should join the community discord and look in the text channel called fellowship recruitment,
https://discord.me/orbusvr

There is Nova, ABC, Dysfunctional, Carnage, and a bunch of new ones I forget. idk if Potatos link works right just google Orbus unoffical discord and find the recruitment tab for a current list of recruiting guilds. Also with Reborn launching there is bound to be new ones being created

Dysfunctional is dead

1 Like