Market Stall Auction Nine

We’re please to announce that bidding is now officially open for the next month of Market Stall Leases. The general rules and procedures are outlined in this Wiki article:

https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Market_Stall_Auction

To place a bid, fill out this form:

Bids will be accepted from now until Friday January 4th at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. At that time the monthly lease price will be set and winners will be notified. The lease will begin on Monday, January 7th and last until at least February 7th.

A few additional notes:

• If you have an existing stall and wish to upgrade it to the 24-slot stall, you will be able to do so once the monthly lease price for this month is set for its market area by paying the same fee as everyone else. The price of a 24-slot stall will be reduced to 2x cost total instead of 3x cost total.
  • There are 9 stalls available for lease in Highsteppe, and 11 available for lease in Guild City.
  • If you previously had a stall and don’t want it anymore, just don’t submit a bid. If you lose your existing stall you will have to remove all of your items from your stall by the end of the day on January 6th or risk losing them. Note that if you get a stall again but end up in a different location, we will simply move your items for you.

If you have any other questions on this process please let me know. Thanks!

I think you forgot to change the date

Changed it, thanks for the heads up!

Just bumping this up, you’ve got about 24 hours left to put in your bid!

One last bump, about 1.5 hours left!

The auction is now completed!

The price of a Highsteppe stall will be set at 40,150 dram. The following will the choice order:

Rickness
Johann
Pick
Potâto
Burnator
Gundrakk
Scott
ezze
Metris Marshmallow

The price of a Guild City stall will be set at 7,000 dram. The following will be the choice order:

Johann
August Lockehart
Shiki
Scott
Burnator
Vasilia
Nestro
Chezil
Potâto
astragt
Trumpchange

If you have won a stall, please send me your preference in stall choice order no later than Sunday at 12 PM (Noon) US Central time, or I will use the default choice order for your stall. You can view the stall location choices here: Market Stall Auction Seven Thanks!

3 Likes

One important question, if we got a stall in Highsteppe, but formerly got one in Guild City (or vice versa) are the items still moved automatically or will we need to remove them by tomorrow?

pretty sure you need to move them.

They will be moved automatically

Ok thanks but now that there’s 2 different answers I would like to have an official confirmation… likely also benefits others who wonder, @Riley_D :slight_smile:

just to be safe remove it that is a good queston

Not possible, guess I will see what happens, but actually they should be moved since it said only “other location” in the rules. I guess in code the stalls are just all same entities numbered 0-19, no matter where they are located, so reassigning mine is hopefully not an issue.

Riley moved them for burn in the past from guild city to highsteppe so should be fine

1 Like

is the stalls open now

when the stalls are open

I am working on it now, should go out in about an hour.

I will move them for you as long as it’s just one stall to one stall.

1 Like

cool thanks for the info

The stall leases are now live. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.