Market Stall Auction Seven

We’re please to announce that bidding is now officially open for the next month of Market Stall Leases. The general rules and procedures are outlined in this Wiki article:

https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Market_Stall_Auction

To place a bid, fill out this form:

Bids will be accepted from now until Friday September 21st at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. At that time the monthly lease price will be set and winners will be notified. The lease will begin on Monday, September 24th and last until at least October 24th.

A few additional notes:

• If you have an existing stall and wish to upgrade it to the 24-slot stall, you will be able to do so once the monthly lease price for this month is set for its market area by paying the same fee as everyone else. The price of a 24-slot stall will be reduced to 2x cost total instead of 3x cost total.
  • There are 9 stalls available for lease in Highsteppe, and 11 available for lease in Guild City.
  • If you previously had a stall and don’t want it anymore, just don’t submit a bid. If you lose your existing stall you will have to remove all of your items from your stall by the end of the day on September 23rd or risk losing them. Note that if you get a stall again but end up in a different location, we will simply move your items for you.

If you have any other questions on this process please let me know. Thanks!

Hi, first of all a big thanks for making this auction, I’m really happy to finally be part of it.

I wanted to know, once you applied for the auction, is there a way to see the currant bid? like to make a competition to be sure to get a stall?

Sorry if it’s something I should know it’s my first time doing it.

Nevermind I think I get it with the information on the Wiki,

Sorry I should’ve read xD

Good luck everybody!!!

One question :

I already put a bid on both, is there a way I can update (change my bid for higher bid) on those bid?

Like if I filled an other form, will it be updated with my last price cause I’ve put a higher price in the new one? or do I got to find a way to edit my bid?

Just submit a new bid well take the higher of the two. Glad you found the answers to your questions also.

1 Like

Perfect thanks for the infos :smiley:

Slight copy/paste typo?

Oh yeah, sorry, I will adjust that.

I got a question about the auction,

once the bids are done and you have the list of the persons who gets a stall, do you contact them on discord to ask them the stall they want by the order? like do we have to be on the day it’s happening?

There’s nothing on the Wiki about how you contact us, is there 2 day time to answer? so yeah let me know I’m curious about that

I will post the list of winners to this thread tomorrow including the choice order. There is a default order that if you don’t let me know your choices I will use (in terms of what stall you will get). It’s up to you to contact me by a few days after (I’ll note the exact time) and let me know if you want a different choice order, and also if you want to upgrade your stall to have 2x the space.

1 Like

Perfect thanks for the answers :smiley:

Some general info on stalls is available at http://orbusfreepress.org/index.php/Stalls. Mainly useful to see past purchase prices and layouts

3 Likes

Here are the results of the auction:

The monthly lease price for a Highsteppe stall will be set at 90,000 dram. The following will be the choice order:

Rickness
Johann
Carly
Marc
Crazie
razix
Elk
krazybird
Chezil

The monthly lease price of a Guild City stall will be set at 40,000 dram. The following will be the choice order:

Johann
Rejinx
Shiki
Rickness
Crazie
August Lockehart
PeskyCashew
Burnator
Avs
Eros
Katora

Here are the stall choices for Highsteppe. The default choice order will be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Here are the stall choices for Guild City, the default choice order will be 1, 8, 5, 4, 11, 10, 9, 6, 7, 3, 2.

Please PM me your list of choices as well as if you want an upgraded stall by Noon US Central Time Sunday September 23rd to make sure you get your preferred stall. Thanks!

1 Like

40k for guild city hot damn. Guess next month I’ll try again

me too i will try to save to bid for the next one

Just a reminder to everyone to PM me and let me know if you want your stall upgraded. If not, and it was upgraded before, be sure to move all your items to only the first 12 slots (counting from the top-left across to the right on the first row, etc.), otherwise you will lose them.

Stall leases have now been assigned. Thanks!

In order from 1-9 in Highsteppe:

Razix
Carly
Johann
Rickness
Crazie
krazybird
Chezil
Marc
Elk

In order from 1-11 in Guild City:

Rejinx
Avs
Burnator
AugustLocke
Johann
Shiki
Rickness
Crazie
Eros
Katora
PeskyCashew

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.