Market Stall Auction Six

We’re please to announce that bidding is now officially open for the next month of Market Stall Leases. The general rules and procedures are outlined in this Wiki article:

https://wiki.orbusvr.com/Market_Stall_Auction

To place a bid, fill out this form:

Bids will be accepted from now until Monday July 16th at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. At that time the monthly lease price will be set and winners will be notified. The lease will begin on Wednesday, July 19th and last until at least August 19th.

A few additional notes:

• If you have an existing stall and wish to upgrade it to the 24-slot stall, you will be able to do so once the monthly lease price for this month is set for its market area by paying the same fee as everyone else. The price of a 24-slot stall will be reduced to 2x cost total instead of 3x cost total.
  • There are 9 stalls available for lease in Highsteppe, and 11 available for lease in Guild City.
  • If you previously had a stall and don’t want it anymore, just don’t submit a bid. If you lose your existing stall you will have to remove all of your items from your stall by the end of the day on July 18th or risk losing them. Note that if you get a stall again but end up in a different location, we will simply move your items for you.

If you have any other questions on this process please let me know. Thanks!

3 Likes

Just bumping this up. You have a few hours left to get a bid in!

The lease price of a stall in Highsteppe will be set at 85,000 dram. The choice order will be:

Carly
Rickness
Johann
Crazie
J
razix
Shiki
Pick
Invective

The lease price of a Guild City stall will be set at 10,000 dram. The following will the choice order:

Johann
Rejinx
Shiki
Elk
Katora
J
AugustLocke
Function
Draven
Crazie
SPYRO

(Note: There were 3 people who submitted bids at 10,000 dram. I broke the tie by giving the lease to the person who submitted their bid the earliest.)

If you are getting a stall, please PM me your choice order and if you want your stall upgraded with 2x slots by Tuesday at Noon. See here for a list of stall
locations:

Thanks!

2 Likes

New stalls have now been assigned and these leases are now active. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.