Missing Winter Festival Achievement

In order to get the winter herald title+achievement, you must first complete all the quests associated with it. One of these quests is the critter capture III achievement for the snowman monsters. Assuming it follows the berzurple snatcher quest, it should require 500 total captures. However, the final achievement (snowman capture III) is missing from the achievement list.

As of today, I have not completed all the winter quests, so I don’t know if it will impact the winter herald achievement. All I know is my achievement list only offers the second capture quest but not the third, but the winter herald achievement asks for the third one to be completed. If I complete all the quests, and I don’t receive winter herald, I’ll update this post. As of right now, I’ll continue the quest line to get you feedback as soon as possible. Thanks for your hard work dev team and happy holidays everyone!

Hey thanks for the feedback! This is actually something that’s been brought up before hopefully this will clear some things up for you:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.