Missions experience

If you are at level 28, and turn in 16 gold level missions (let’s say mid level) can you hit 30 after turning in those missions?

:woman_shrugging: Try it. See what happens and let us know. :upside_down_face:

I will! I’m asking because I’m trying to fill the dps gap for our next Zino raid with shaman and I’m at level 28

Yea just try it. I once counted around 15 events for levels 26-27 and 27-28, which amounted to a need of around 90-100xp (not easy to track since there was also monster kill xp added to the event xp).
Turned in with full XP gear one mission yields 12480 XP, so x16 = 199 680

If the XP requirement isn’t much higher than 100k for the two last levels it could work out.

I do know from lvl 30 to 30 you need about 11 missions, so I think you will barely not make it is my guess.

pretty sure level 29-30 is more like 7ish missions and after that the 30-30 xp requirement is increased a lot or something.
either way you should have plenty more mission credit to use by now to finish leveling it.

Then it wouldn’t be more than needed for level 28 though (what can be, but I thought it’s rising). I took notes for a while and counted 87268 XP from events when I dinged to 28, but there’s some monster kills to add to that and likely some surplus XP which I already had on me from the levelup to 27.

I wonder if nobody (devs… arRker…) can dig up and publish exact xp requirements per level tho, it would be a help for those fond of planning.

Do this include gathering missions? If not, turning in those missions would trigger some of the gathering missions and might put you over the top if you’ve got the credits to buy a bunch of gathering missions.

It worked thankfully

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.