Moved from Oculus Rift to the Index, is there a way for me to move my game to Steam?

Hey guys, I’ve had this game for quite a while, I took a good break from it until I got my Index and I was wondering if there’s any way I can move my game from the Oculus Store to Steam? I know that I can use ReVive but it gives less performance, I’d much rather have it on Steam but I wanna make sure if there’s any way to get a copy by maybe showing proof of purchase or something so I don’t have to re-buy, thanks for any replies.

you will have to rebuy it

They might be able to move your character to the other account at least (not sure).

This is mostly, if not entirely true:
But yea the re-purchase thing is because of some deal they made with oculus or steam where they are obligated to not share sales across the two platforms :frowning:

Their mini-pack circumvents furthering this problem by selling the content in-game. Though it may not be intentional circumvention as much as I’m not sure how the oculus store handles purchased dlc. However this may also have a somewhat negative impact since the “dlc” will not be easily represented on the steam store page.
Something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.