Never got the last goblin notifacation

the most recent trickster goblin that was supposed to spawn , either never did or I did not get the notification for some reason

We’ve had a few reports on this and are currently tracking it down…any specific information will be useful if it happens to you again. Thanks!

Jake, the time it spawns changed by 2 hours today, must be due to reset

1 Like

Jake, please don’t fix it. I love that the time changes by whatever amount every time there’s a server reset. It solves all the issues I was concerned with as far as time shifts, between that and the slow but steady 20-second delays every spawn. It’s great!

Except after every tiny update no one knows when it’s gonna spawn
If they would say when the next spawn actually is then that would be fine tho

Yeah, I can get behind that. I was talking purely from the standpoint of someone who couldn’t reasonably hit ANY of the original spawn times, but had a good run at the last set (shifted +half an hour) and will probably get a good run at this set (+2.5 hours from original spawn)

I first thought I missed the notification, but it was just 2 hours late

I’d rather have the time be changed to happen every 3.5h, 4.5h or 5h so it actually rotates.
Having it at the same time every day until the server restarts for an update or something is not propper rotation, it could be a long time until next time it changes or it could be short. Someone could be stuck not being able to attend any until next time it changed.

How about a scheduled random time shift, with a notification and a web timer?

So every week it shifts +15x where x is {1,2,…,15}?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.