Oculus Quest key for steam purchase?

Hi, So I own OrbusVr on the Steam Platform but I just purchased an oculus Quest, Is it possible to get a Oculus platform key?

No, those that bought via Steam will need to re-buy on Quest. It can still be linked for our account and characters, though

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. Sadface

I bought it again for my quest, this is now my 5th purchase if you include the ones I bought for friends with over 1000 hrs of game play, it’s well worth it :wink:

4 Likes

Damn, that’s some love for the game.

I haven’t played for a while but I will likely purchase it again for the quest.

1 Like

orbus is life… did you not know this :wink: lol

4 Likes

So Orbus will be available for the Oculus Quest?

Yes, yes it will.
20 you know

Question , I want to buy the quest and have my wife play on it while I play on my pc … but I also want to bring the quest to work to play durring lunch breaks. Is there currently a swap saved profile so that I can use 2 different accounts with 1 headset ?

And if not , I would like to request it.

As far as I understand it, the Orbus account can be linked to more than one account, so your Orbus account can be linked to both your Steam and your Oculus. Quest I believe will use the Oculus account (vs distinguishing between Rift or Quest, but that’s my assumption) so as long as you and your wife each have your own Orbus account and Oculus accounts, the same headset can be used as long as a headset lets you log in / out. I think it likely Quest will let you switch between Oculus accounts, but :woman_shrugging: until it launches unless an article mentions that capability

1 Like

That’s awesome! Being a warrior would probably be easier if I wasn’t tripping over my headset cord all the time!

people shoot a video of how the orbus works on the oculus quest, I didn’t find it very interesting on YouTube … it’s advisable to send a link to the video to private messages, in advance

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.