Old orbus transmogs

you guys said multiple times that the old orbus raids/ shard gear would be added into reborn shortly after launch. You guys probably have better things to work on, but its almost been 2 months and I wanted to make sure that you guys remember that you guys have to work on this eventually. we are patient as always though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Was actually gonna post something about this in the raid announcement thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If nothing else, shouldn’t the weapon skins be easy to bring over? Unlike the armor, which is different now with different character sizes, the old weapons should still be the same, right?

10 Likes

yeah, i really care alot about the armor though
plus ya’ll said it would be like 2 weeks after launch and it has been multiple 2 weeks

i want my old transmog back pleases

3 Likes

Trashed all my old gear because i thought the transmog worked -_-

We save the list of items you have dismantled so it’ll be registered to your character.

We 100% still have plans to bring in old Orbus transmogs- it’s a very time consuming process but we will share information as soon as we have something to announce.

5 Likes

@Mathieu_D do you guys will bring over the raid and spiro gear plus weapon from classic orbus

1 Like

They are bringing back techno, Spiro, and raid gear

and proto and possibly wilds gear too

I would so love to have my old ‘Desert’ wilds set of gear back, personally the gear that dropped in the wilds was my favorite in design.

4 Likes

I liked my big boy raid gear :)))))

I’m mostly just wanting my fish bow back, the armour can come later as that’ll take more work

3 Likes

Although I will be the only one. I really want the beginner gear back :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The old beginner wand … :frowning: I want it

5 Likes

also this time can the ranger raid gear not be different shades of gray xD
in the old game it was

I just miss my cat mask and danger noodle wand </3

2 Likes

My Sprio had better be as goofy as I remember.

It has to be

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.