Opinion on Paladin Super

I feel like the Paladin super is still not in a good place, not only do I still have trouble activating the ability once its in my hands, by the time I can activate the ability I am saved by my teammate or die. However, even if I could use it it is still very underwhelming since its just a full heal, not to mention how hard it is to charge it up fully considering how little the effect is, warrior shield recharge and defensive increase is huge and does a lot more than the paladin lay on hands. I feel like the idea of healing is fine if it was just a bit easier to use and easier to charge (since a full heal lasts only for a few hits on high shards before you are close to dead again).
Share your opinion here about paladin super.

1 Like

I find it verry dangerous to activate. It’s not a instant heal, but a orb that appears an your hand, requiring a secondary activation with the grip button.
Sometimes the first activation results in my hands becoming useless for about 1 sec. I can’t grab books or use the hammer. In a emergency this results in death.

Having it instantaneous would be better.

Wouldn’t mind some secondary effect, like all agro done by allies during this time is attached to the paladin.

2 Likes

Add on to all this that one of the Paladin talents has to go to upgrading it. Is that a thing for any other class?

1 Like

It sounds really powerful. As if it’s this strange powerful ability you have but you only use it when you really really need it.

However I total understand what you mean. Would you be fine with danger of it, if the attack damage were to be higher?

(Sry for my English)

I used to have full +super charge armor and would get a charge once every half dungeon without death on average, but got rid of it because even if I had the ult it wouldn’t help. Ults are supposed to be things that no other class can do, and atleast u can’t do without it, but not only can paladins do the same as what the ult does every 10 seconds, but 2 other classes and give full heals as well. Not only does it take like 5 seconds to activate, but the ult as a whole even if it fired instantly is boring, barely useful, and to put it frankly just unimaginative and boring

As other people mentioned we also have one of our high tier talents taken away by the ult, which no other class has to deal with. If a ult needs a talent to make it useful, it quite simply isn’t a well designed ult

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.