Orbs not replentishing musketeer

I’m using the musket and sometimes orbs dont show until i log out then log back in. Some are also missing. This has happened recently in the past 2 weeks

were tracking this problem but havent gotten any solid way of reproducing it on our end, can you think of anything that you were doing when it happens?

I use my attack turrent to kill lvl 20 worms. Im using alot of healing orbs and 1 poison one. Could it be because im using alot of healing orbs. This same thin happened when i was using alot of healing fighting the elongota.

I’ve had this issue happen every now and again too. It’s, for me, always related to connection issues and once I notice the orbs not coming back I can usually put my gun away and pull it back out and the orbs return, but when I shoot them they don’t collide with anything and neither do my bullets. It’s time to re-login at that point. I’m also suffering the frequent crashes, and I’m going to try the -connectws launch option and report if it helps with orb replenishment too!

what is connectws launch option

If you checked out Mathieu_D’s post on fixes for disconnects and crashes, you will find the steps to adding -connectws to your launch options. I played for a while the other day and had 0 issues with my orbs using that option!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.