Orbus Crashing on Oculus Quest

I seen with the update that their looking for crash feedback, and I have tons of it. It seems everytime I launch orbus on the quest within 20 minutes it always starts crashing. It can either be during a battle, or just when im sitting in my player home doing nothing. I see the frame rate drop down to 6 without crashing, but suddenly after like 10 minutes of play or so when I move the headset wont track it, and the next thing I know im back in the home menu.
Just today while playing it crashed to the point that my oculus home crashed with it, which has never happened before. I have almost never played a single game of orbus without at least 1 crash, which is very very upsetting. I wouldnt even play the game because of this if it wasnt such a quality vr title besides all the crashes. If they can fix this one major issue this would easily make orbus one of my favorite current vr games

Here’s a post from the dev the other day regarding this.

As stated, some sidequests apps, and a few games with catches tend to fill up the memory and contribute to more frequent crashes in several games.

A bit of a hassle to monitor.

My orbus usually won’t crash on orbus, but I do get a lot more bugs then on pc :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.