Orbus on pimax, bugs

So my pimax finally arrived, and i tested out orbus of course.

Some problems:

• When wounded a red sqare pops up in the middle of the screen. Not around the corners like on the vive, but IN THE MIDDLE
    This is probably the most annoying bug

• Items, grass, trees, players, enemies, and sometimed the full background tend to pop up on your sides, as they render within your field of view. Most noticeable when black arria appear when background is yet to render. Gets wors on higher grafics as you can see the grassline loading in and out.

Any chance to get these fixed for reborn? I don’t care about the current game.

4 Likes

Tagging you @Riley_D hoping for a response!
The game looks amazing with the pimax on otherwise

1 Like

Can you send me an output log when you get a chance to [email protected] from the Pimax? I want to see if there’s a way I can detect it running.

The first issue should be solvable but without one of my own it’s going to just require a lot of guessing.

I have no idea what’s going on with the second, that sounds more like a general Unity bug, you might see if it’s still happening in the Reborn beta this weekend since it’s a much newer version.

2 Likes

Pimax 5k+ here.

I have the same problem when I’m wounded. I see like a big red shield in front of me, instead of seing everything red.

I have a really bad fps after 20-30 minutes of gaming. But if I change the graphic settings (low, normal, ulta, etc) everything is back to normal and running at 90 fps.

The FPS drop is a unity bug. If you dont have the orbus game window maximized with no other windows on top of it then you will experience the bug, you can clear it like you did by switching graphical settings or just brining the orbus window back to the front on your desktop.

Pimax is working fine for me. I can see in the far corners during blackouts, but much better then before.

Oh ok, didnt know about the unity bug.

Will try it today. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.