Order of the Rune - Fellowship recruitment

If you are reading this and the time has come to be part of something grand!
Together with the power that the hidden runes grant us, we can make the world a better place!
But first~

do you have a mind that seeks enlightenment and a heart that craves purity?
Are you capable of magic?
Do you wish to help others with said magic?
Do Crave acceptance from an undifferentiated ego mass that does not demand very much conformity?

if your answer to 1 of these is yes then please fill out this list

1: please give your character name(so we can find you)
2: List your 3 favorite spells at you can perform well(this will help us better our group)
3: your crafting skills you wish to hone(this will not be relevant till all crafting systems are implemented)
4: how you can contribute to the fellowship(any contributions are welcome no matter how small)

Remeber there are only 10 slots until the guild can be leveled up so please be patient if you were not selected as part of the starting group we welcome all rune mages and wish to make the game better with our presence

if you have any questions of having filled out the form please email me at [email protected]
With “Order of the Rune” as the subject and i will get back to you as soon as i possibly Can

PS: when you name your character please use elvish names (this is stricly opional for us but its still fun)

1 Like

1: please give your character name(so we can find you) - Adrian

2: List your 3 favorite spells at you can perform well(this will help us better our group) - I can preform all of them. I only have trouble with a few, such as; shapeshift, light, fireworks, and the rituals. Though I can reliably cast the rituals.

3: your crafting skills you wish to hone(this will not be relevant till all crafting systems are implemented) - I’m not sure. Probably between potion making and artifacing.

4: how you can contribute to the fellowship(any contributions are welcome no matter how small) - I can teach runes, cast the rituals, party with n00bies to help them get the class faster, etc.

My characters name is Lee, I love fireball, frostbolt, decurse and aflliction. My crafting skills I wished to hone is artificer. What can I contribute… Hmm I would say mostly my time, help to the guild and mostly loyalty.

1 Like

delicious!
let me now when you have free time so that we may add you

I will be available all day from noon to late at night. I live in EST time. So its 4:03am right now.

So just let me know whens the best time for you. :slight_smile:

right now actuactuality .meet me at the players househousehold in the firsy town of the game

That was abit too soon lol I was not online at that time. I am available now though.

ok give me a minute to log in but i have to be quiet my boyfriend is asleep and my set up is in the bed room XD

Lol accept the challenge

EK sends a friendly welcome to the Order of the Rune fellowship. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Gotta add that I finally learned the teleport ritual and resurrection.

1. Currently: Onyx. But might change it to Kaeran for lore and immersion purposes,

2. Ice bolt lvl 2, ice lance( in that order preferably), fire ball lvl 2 (and many more including the rituals).

3. alchemy probably.

4. Can speak 2 languages, dutch and english (and a little bit of german but don’t quote me on that), eager to learn and help. Willing to run a market stall for the guild if necessary.

geez i got notified of your comment 5 hours after you posted XD
any ways ill toltaly add you to the fellow-ship just let me know what time you are free i have all
of tomorow off of work so if you have free time shoot me an email beforhand

Mail sent, will be home at around 11.30 tonight GMT+1 and otherwise Tomorrow morning for me

just a few notes i want to include

the Order of the Rune is being founded on the willingness to help others progress through the game

initially, i wanted a fellowship about spellcasting but i see there is alot more in the game then just escaping reality.
i want to make it clear that if other players need help that we should be able to lend
a hand even for the smallest of tasks such as assistance in gathering materials for crafting or the
largest of adventures such as boss raids. i want other players to be able to come to us for help
should they need to they can hire some of us for a small in-game fee like a trade of goods or some dran

This can help us in 2 ways:

1. we will be able to level up ourselves helping other players in combat.
    2)we can gather more and better gear faster while doing so.

think of it like we are generateing our own quests but for other players rather than NPC’s

(side note you dont have to be a rune mage i want players of all kinds joining of all skill levels)

2 Likes

I have time right now, will be playing all morning until i have to work again.

awesome im going to log in in just a minute

1: please give your character name(so we can find you) - PackOWolves

2: List your 3 favorite spells at you can perform well(this will help us better our group) Firebolt 1/2/3, arcane Ray, Frost 2 —> Ice lance, any rituals

3: your crafting skills you wish to hone(this will not be relevant till all crafting systems are implemented)
Not entirely sure yet. Anything that has any similarity to enchanting in any sort of way is my thing.

4: how you can contribute to the fellowship(any contributions are welcome no matter how small)
Whenever you need me on, I probably have time. I already help countless players power level as much as I can, the last two nights (multiple people can testify) I have lead/co-lead a 7-8 man farming/leveling party late at night, each night with low level people, taking them to places like the fire trees and doing the cart quest on the way. Overall, pretty chill and down to do whatever.

1 Like

I thought our names were going to get deleted. I’m keeping my old name, Kai. Please invite on that char.