Patch 10.995- Interactive Map, Lvl 30+ perks, Warrior Talent re-work, Shaman update

Is this also true for the talent “Strikes Twice”?

Client side patches are live

2 Likes

did you fix the bug where cant move in raids or shards

ok so what now??

1 Like

k nvm its there after restart… got 500 luck now yeeeeey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Patch 10.995 Transmog Unlocks

Character name is Korenda

Are you positive you got the new patch? You might have had to restart Steam or Oculus if you’re using those, or reboot the Quest entirely.

thisfar
Is the mask supposed to be this far from the face?

And you can’t see the mask equipped on your own character inventory

also the legendary mask is… bad…

3 Likes

looks like korenda have a sheet on his face dress as a ghost

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to look, we’ll investigate.

1 Like

We found the issue with a couple of the Shaman masks not displaying the proper textures and we’ll get that fixed in a patch.

2 Likes

there seem to be a few weapon sprites here that were never in the old game, are these new?
image image
It also appears you added the wilds gun for musky?

it also seems the the bejeweled device and the sand flows wands are switched around, jewel wand called sand wand

natures grace is tiny, feels like one of those bows for 5 year olds that shoot the little darts

i cant see what your seeing chase

thats cause i made the screenshot stoopid

Just had this bug still I think

Queued up, got the message, accepted, queue declined by someone else, said I was put back into the queue, showed as searching in the menu but then everyone else got in and I didn’t get a pop up

I’m pretty sure my helm was just normal raid Ancient helm, purchased with tokens, but who knows now… I guess what your telling me is im SOL, or your gonna make it so i can wear it?

so excited about these updates awesome ideas dev team!!