Patch 10.998- Lvl 30 dungeons, Shard dungeon increase, Shard vendor

Great update! Can’t wait to play these new dungeons!

Thank you Rupert

1 Like

this is great, thanks, but I have one issue with it tho.
it’s in the rainforest.
As someone who leaves pvp on all the time it’s a slight issue as I have to either travel out there with all my shards on me risking loosing all of them, take them in smaller batches making the loss smaller should I be ambushed but the trading more time consuming or turn pvp off which would mean I’d loose the pvp bonus for any active missions.

I wouldn’t mind one being added to highsteppe too once unlocked, but at the very least a safezone around him should be added imo

3 Likes

its good since mostly everyone have pvp its a good way to have a fight and to survive for people that want pvp on

I think this will be a great QOL improvement for the playerbase and wish I could take credit for coming up with the idea but it was posted by a community member a while back on the forums and we just hadn’t had time to implement it and didn’t want to announce it until we were sure we could make it work.

We are still working on this and will push out a patch once we get to the root of them, hopefully in the next week or so well have the first pass done and put out a patch.

4 Likes

honestly this comes across as a very disappointing update

will we get a orb at the tree?

Why just muskitire?
does that count as a dungeon as lv 30 or is it a low level shard

I know alot of people who don’t want to do the explores league questline so this is very annoying to have to complete if we want to upgrade shards.
also locking one dungeon behind a different dungeon seems like a daft idea, what happens when some one gets the dungeon at a high level shard and the person does not have the key, yes they can run through it but that means they have to go out of there way to do it.

honestly a lot of this update seems to be trying to increase the play time by making it a pain in the ass to do things not make it fun to do things.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Bard hitbox issue on bosses

We’ve always received a lot of feedback since Reborn came out that the community misses having dungeons in the world and that that having them all in Highsteppe was contributing negatively to the world, in terms of it feeling empty, exploration, etc. so we decided to add these two in the world like the older dungeons. They’re both pretty close to teleport pillars, though.

Since there were 4 sets before, we had to convert them to the new cloth, leather, plate system which means that one of the leather ones is left over. You can acquire the other 3 sets from the bosses as normal.

Level 30, the shards have another brand new set with a new look you can get.

A lot of the feedback we’ve received about the story from the community is that they want the story quests to unlock meaningful things, but we understand that not everybody has done it, which is why this vendor is very early on in the story, and it should take a short time to unlock if you haven’t started it yet.

1 Like

any thoughts on fixing any of the 100 paladin problems as you release new content that may require warriors?

Nothing requires warrior ATM except for non-healer record runs.

i would like to know the change for the new dungeon since both bosses use to have a dom aoe in classic orbusvr

would we be able to get an orb at the tree it is convenient to have the dungeons all in one place insted of doing an “every one out and lets ether run to the pillar or faf with making the portals”
it’d be a nice addition for “speeding” through dungeons like normal.

I like it personally. I miss traveling a bit for dungeons.

3 Likes

same i do miss travelling

1 Like

Not me i flatout hate running and waiting for ppl to arrive instead of playing w our limited playtime… but guess im the minority

2 Likes
  • There has been VERY strong opinion on ppl wanting to have at-least a bit of travel.
  • The travel is less then in the old game.
  • The travel makes reagent worth 1 dram more. xD

I think it is a good intermediate. Some ppl have a complete hate of running. Some have a complete hate on all dungeons on 1 spot. I really hope ppl can accept an intermediate instead of wanting their own thing 100% like they want it when the opinion is split.

2 Likes

I use a hell lot of reagents, event hoping for perks in downtimes … And I love traveling the world, but outside group content times, which are slim enough for us, sadly. Idling around and waiting for people to arrive at Tradu all the time was probably the most sucky part of the OG.
Good thing we at least got no die-hard pvp players in the guild who could be attacked and loose potions on their way to the dungeon and what not.

So nvm its not that important.

Does that mean you want to buy my 20 stacks of reagents for 10 dram a piece? :upside_down_face:

sort of, in hardmode raids atleast u can have 1 warrior 1 paladin, but on some bosses u cant have 2 paladins, so musketeer pally will most likely be possible depending on how hard T15 scales and the bosses, but bard paladin probably wont be possible

would love to have more than 2 talents as well

Which boss requires 1 warrior?

Well a turn in reagents vendor would be nice ;-)… theres no server restart note btw, is the patch comin in 15mins??

1 Like