Patch 3.35 & Server Restart

Oh ok… I suppose it’s automatically updating, but there’s no indicator of client version in Steam or in-game (just optional news). Maybe the login screen could have a little v3.35 (or current version) down the road? Perhaps it does and I’ve just not seen it.

Thanks for all the awesomeness!

Yeah seems like a smart thing to add, haha.

Sounds awesome guys! keep up the good work.

cough fix longbow cough

who said that!

Oh actually I totally forgot but I did take a stab at fixing that. Can you check and see if it’s fixed now? It might not be but I did attempt it haha.

Umm how is this done? I would like one and I am 20 but cant find out how to get.

See post

https://community.orbusvr.com/t/surnames-now-available/4798/2

There’s another small client-side patch going out now which should fix a couple of issues including a few spell pages disappearing from the journal. Thanks!

Perhaps this belongs in a separate bug thread, but regarding the cutscene implementation update: cutscenes were working for me yesterday (I was able to see the intro cinematic), but upon turning in the Lord Lenneth quest after updating today, all I saw was a grey box where the cutscene was supposed to be playing. After waiting for a couple of minutes, was forced to skip the cutscene. i5 2500k, GTX 1070, 8 GB DDR3.

Can you do me a favor and try creating a new character and seeing if you see the opening cutscene or if it’s doijg the same thing?

Thanks for following up. The opening cutscene did play properly for me on a new character.

Okay, it’s probably just a bug with that one cutscene then, I will look into it. Let me know if the next one works for you, and if you want I can PM you a link to view that cutscene out of game.

i can’t sprint with the left hand (bow) anymore, only the right works

You can’t move at all or you just can’t use the Grip button to Sprint?

grab to sprint, slow walk is fine

Okay I see the problem. I will fix it in tomorrow’s small patch.

1 Like

Sure, a link would be appreciated! Thanks again.

Looks like it works fine now, dunno why it was bugged.

Yeah it’s definitely an intermittent bug, but I know what caused it, so it shouldn’t happen at all after the patch tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know about it.

I am currently trying to log in and I can get to the character select screen but it keeps sending me back to steam desktop which I didn’t have a problem with before. I sent riley two different crash reports.

So you get to the login screen, and then you pick your Character, and then rather than loading the game gives the unresponsive menu and crashes? Or it just opens the Steam Overlay thing? Or…?