Patch 6.30: Fellowship Improvements, Transmog System

Okay, I see the problem, working on a fix for that now too. Geez.

1 Like

This is currently the correct fellowship which is AIphabet (With the i) but Hosk is showing twice.

One Hosk shows Last Seen: Now
The other Hosk shows Last Seen: 7/9/2018 even though his name is Green

A new patch just went out that should fix the Fellowship-showing-the-wrong-Fellowship stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

Armour no longer shows up on the logging screen, Also Hosk is showing up twice in the fellowship still (have got the most recent fix)

We were never rewarded with T1 Fishing gloves, were they meant to be in-game or were they just added in for the look in the guild hall?

Just as a heads up, we may experience a little higher than usual amount of instability throughout this evening as we work on ironing out the bugs in the new networking code. I will try to keep disruptions to a minimum and give heads up when possible, but just letting you know!

Minor issue: On the fellowship list, the last few people have truncated information when you try to see things like last seen on.

Buddy you did not fix it; last I was on it was showing Vasila who is not in Order of the rune.

Is anyone else still experiencing an issue with that?

Was it just one person or the whole Fellowship was wrong? Also are you sure you got the latest patch? It went out about 3 or 4 hours ago.

I think it was their whole guild because none of the guild I was in was there; though the inventory indicator was right and my steam does not seem to need to be updated; I am on the beta branch. Its probably a one off thing.

Oh okay, yeah the Beta branch did not have a fix for that until about 45 minutes ago.

Having stats enabled for the fps counter and then logging out makes it so you are unable to interact with the in-game menu to select a character, change connect type or anything, only way to get back in game is to exit game and re-open it

I had an issue where I was unable to interact with the menu with my right hand after opening the fellowship menu, but using my left hand seemed to work. Upon exiting the menu both hands were fully functional again. Didn’t think much of it at the time but it may be related

I just encountered the same thing without having the stat window enable when i logged out, however I did have it enable logging into the game. Honestly didn’t even try using my left hand to see if it would interact. I will try that if I encounter it again, thanks.

FYI the fellowship menu is still broken for other fellowships too.

• When you click a person it still shows an incorrect last online date.
  • When you invite someone to the party it invites another fellowship member instead.
  • And sometimes it shows someone online while that person is offline.

Remind me what your in-game name is? That might be something specific to your Fellowship data at this point.

A new client-side patch just went out on main and Beta that has a few small bugfixes, please be sure to get it during the next server restart or you may be unable to connect. Thanks!

1 Like

My character in-game name is “Scott” (fellowship menu still broken btw, just checked)

It’s broken in the ways you described as in the online stuff seems wrong and it invites the wrong person, right? Not like totally broken?

Yeah in the ways I described before.