Petition to extend the beta on the 11 to the 10-14

I have spoken to a few people both ingame an in the discord who have said thay haven’t had time to try the beta due to having prior engagements. So I thought I would try to make a petition to Riley and the other Devs to extend the beta for every one to give us four days to test Instead of just two.

• petition to add extra days for the beta so more people can try it if thay have things to do on the week end
  • another option that is for the same thing as the first

0 voters

We get Three days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Not two

10th-14th would technically be Five days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, c’mon sparky, if you’re going to request something at least do it right

Ummmmmm…maaaybe. We’ll see how it goes :slight_smile:

I will say that we will be running a Beta after the February one that will be 24/7 for like 2 or 3 weeks. So everyone will definitely get a chance to play the Beta for a while before the game launches. At this point it’s just a question of, the longer we run the Betas, the less time we are spending on developing the game (since basically we can’t really start our next sprint development cycle until the Beta ends since we’re busy supporting the Beta itself).

So yeah we’ll see if we can extend it a day or two, no promises, it will basically just come down to how much work we are having to do to actually fix things during the Beta and how much it is on auto-pilot.

6 Likes

So if we silence everybody for reporting and causing bugs in the extra days we can have our extra days? :thinking:

We can always devnap them and hold them hostage. Yes devnap is a real word now!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.