Please prevent teleporting while in a dragon race

I’ve reported the user through the in-game option, but I was just teleported while I was in a dragon race in highsteppe. The user is still trying it, and even took an invisibility potion (starting a portal should remove invisibility imo). I can only guess he was trying to get people outside a safe zone so he could pvp kill me. If someone is in a dragon race they should be unable to be teleported, and probably for a few seconds after exiting the race so you don’t accidentally go into one while loading back to your character.

On a side note, my dragon turned giant size after I was teleported.

3 Likes

He attempted to do the same to me 3 times in a row while using the invisibility pot. Another issue this brought up is that while a player is invisible, they cannot be selected from the player menu so I was unable to report him, but it was the same player that August reported.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I am definitely making a change to teleporting before Reborn comes out, so that you will now have to do something to choose to go through a portal, putting an end to trollporting forever.

9 Likes

Awesome! Great to hear.

Awesome Riley! And thanks for the quick response! :smiley:

sweet! btw I was just trying to find out if this is what happened to me twice today while I was afking

That amuses me. Maybe people getting revenge after you did it? :wink:

3 Likes

Ooooohhhhhh is that what happened to me while I was pretending to be afk, but then killed the person trying to do it?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.