Poll: Dual spec please

• Dual spec yes
  • Dual spec no

0 voters

1 Like

Use it as a way to pull dram out of the economy. 200 dram to switch or something. Less than the price of a forgetfulness potion, but charge for convenience

1 Like

Does this mean having 2 preset talent settings that you can swap between at any time?

2 Likes

Yes, have spec 1 with a set of talents and spec 2 with a different set which you can switch between with ease and then you can still drink potions of forgetfulness to change the spec you have active, will make it much easier to try new things out or have a pve spec and a PvP spec without needing to keep drinking potions of forgetfulness each time you wanna do a battleground or world PvP

3 Likes

Yea we definitly need that… not perhaps all classes but for some (like dmg/heal spec of Musky or pvp/pve of scoundrel) it would be pretty awesome.

shit i hit the wrong thing ;(

i would love duel specking cause warrior would be just a tiny bit better in pvp (still would be worst pvp class but a little better) if i didnt have to use my tanking/healing talents that strait up dont work in pvp

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.