Potion of ability reset

You don’t have to say it’s effects, just tell me if it’s implemented.

5 Likes

I think tou can buy it at the adds and odds shop in highstep. But didn’t try it jet.

That’s the potion of forgetfulness, ability reset potion is a potion that never worked as far as we could ever work out

2 Likes

Ohhh okay thanks didnt know thanks.

I think it’s partially working on some classes and not working at all on others. We’ll take a look at this soon and either fix it or change it to do something else.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s implemented you can actually find the scroll

So with the current raid beta we had a good amount of time to test all different kind of things to find out what the ability reset potion is doing for every class. None of them had any visible effect as far as we could find. Checked a lot of things with a cooldown or timer or regen.

I’m quite sure it is not working at all.

2 Likes

Things that I tested (on top of my head from tests I did in the hardmode beta):

• Run stamina regen (multiple classes)
  • Super generation speed of warrior, ranger, mage, scoundrel, musky.
  • warrior shield regen time, warrior stun regen time, warrior super boost, warrior combo’s on sword reset, warrior horn regen.
  • Scoundrel bullet chamber amount, Scoundrel card regen, show off buff time.
  • Musky resurrection cooldown, musky orbs regen time.
  • Ranger arrow regen, ranger poison DoT ticks left on enemy, ranger trap regen (of-course xD), ranger charged shot regen.
  • Mage triplicity time left, mage triplicity bar amount.
  • Tested some Bard things too I can’t remember :thinking:

I am sure I missed something I tested what I can’t remember. But it is clearly very useless that no-one notices no matter how hard you try or it is broken like many said it is…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.