Prelim patch notes?

Hi guys,

I think it is good practice to post some sort of patch preview so that people can give opinions before you release the patch. Would it be possible to write some sort of preliminary patch notes?

Thanks,

This would be great! I get my hope up a lot that certain long time issues will be addressed only to be turned off by patches addressing things I dont find as important.

1 Like

yeah best not to let people get hyped up for no reason. Prelim patch notes keep people informed without letting their hopes down/getting their hopes up.

also showing the patch notes at login for people playing the game instead of playing the forums would help keep players informed

2 Likes

Maybe put up a sign in HS with the latest, like you were doing towards the end? Use that as a reminder that the forums exist and people should also come here

1 Like

it would be nice to have a number on the grinding devices then only particle effects and add more features to the fellowship hall like a pvp yard with only guild member eviroment and round table for discussion and add dummies in the fellowship hall and have role to offer and guild leader and member

yesssss omg yesssss

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.