Problem with Fish Tutorial Quest

I Try to do the quest i have all item and i can’t speak with Mugon anyone can help me ?
I Restart my game multiple time but doesn’t work

What does he want you to do? Looking at the icon above his head the quest is still not done. You can check in your Journal (bring compass upside down) to see what he wants you to do to get the quest done.

he tell me to buy the beginner rod i buy it and to craft lure for mugon i crafted it but doesn’t work

Hmm did you try the white speak bubble of Chef Lethrow too? I can’t remember what needed to be done but I find it strange the green glow is still visible above Chef Lethrow as if you still missed some interaction with him.

Also is there maybe another page in your journal from Fisherman Mugon’s quest himself? :thinking: Maybe you need to make a specific lure.

I not found another page in book speak about that quest or lure
I try to speak mulltiple time at Lethrow but he say to go speak with Mugon
When I wave of my hand he do not speak with me while he wave his hand when I come to him
Dialogue doesn’t work and I don’t know why

And I look the Tutorial Walk-Through ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgKzdEQ4DaE )
The lure is good

whats you in game name? Also just to be sure, you created the lure with the ingredients Mugon gave you. The lure also needs to be in your player inventory (backpack) when speaking with Mugon.

1 Like

My name in game is HelmDeepYT
And I craft the lure with Leysser Eye and Small Tongue

okay and you have the lure with you in your backpack when you spoke to Mugon?

1 Like

yes I have the lure in backpack

Most likely you already completed the quest, as all it requiers is having a rod and a random lure, no actual crafting, but the page won’t uppdate until you complete another lore quest.
This is valid for a lot of quests.

but I can’t speak at Randel for finish the quest and start the next one

Yah… try doing another lore quest, or the pumkin head quest, anything that adds a new page in the compass book usually uppdates it.

I try it I start a new quest but nothing has been uppdate for the fishing quest

Looking at your quest flags it looks like it should be working, can you take a screenshot of you player journal for the quest “Lure Crafting (Tutorial)”

1 Like

I don’t understand what you ask so i upload 2 image

it the only quest I have

Do you have any other pages in you player journal (bottom picture) that have quests on them?

I have a new page now because I started a new quest

I’m live in france so i need to go sleep I respond tomorrow
try to debug me
if you need to reset the quest Learn to Fish you can do it

can you reset my quest Learn to fish ??