Problems with locomotion on index

using an index and the locomotion is janky as all hell. when i turn left it teleport’s me, when i try and use smooth locomotion and try to go anything faster than a snails pace it teleport’s me why is there not just an option without teleport? why limit the player base to that?

on top of that

(i used to play before “reborn” all my equipment is now unusable as a lvl 11 they have all been incresed to lvl 12-14 requirements to use them, which is rather annoying. when i equiped some lower lvl equipment i was downgraded to lvl 1 and now it wont let me use the lvl 5 equipment either. its amazing that my many hours of grinding gone are in seconds)

2 Likes

change to one of the community controller layouts, they work like you’d expect the controls to be in the first place.

Whenever I’ve found higher level equipment, it’s scaled down to my level. I wouldn’t worry though as at level 11, you’ll find newer and better gear very quickly.

As for the visible level, maybe you’re selecting a weapon from another class?

Hi, like Asmund mentioned, the community layouts should adjust those controllers for the game - separately of that (or included, I’m not sure), there should be a toggle somewhere talking about edge of touchpad click behavior, you can toggle that off so it doesn’t teleport you when you’re not trying to.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.