Pvp Paladin nerfed to hard?

It does not take 20 seconds to gen 3 orbs when the dps is hitting you -_- You make it seem like the pally is standing still the whole time which is not the case.

As well as 3 globes and melee damage* can bring most classes below 60-55% HP.

wait… u really havent played since the nerf, have u? in pvp paladins do not generate orbs from getting hit by players
also do u know how ground slam works? it does not deal the full damage of 3 orbs, it deals less than a third of what 3 orbs would do. and 3 orbs against a mage will leave them around 70%

2 Likes

I’m trying so hard not to roast you right now. I can’t deal with your lack of chromosomes have a good day.

1 Like

Pallys generate orbs from getting damaged from my understanding, and I never said ground slam did 3 orbs worth of damage I said it was effective, and I can assure you if you have 3 globes and swing at a mage they will be left at about 60-55% health with no crits.

Lol? that supposed to be funny? I have yet to find an individual in my life that is as immature as you.

1 Like

ok, so let me be clear on what the nerf did, it made it so that paladins do not get orbs from taking hits from PvP, gave a cool down to retribution(which only effected PvE), reduced their DPS, and completely removed all incoming damage reduction in PvP
gimme a minute i will find rileys post of when he did it and quote it so u can actually know what u are talking about

1 Like

Okay my mistake, lets make my overall point a little easier so you can understand. You want to make pally be able to tank 3-4 people and win, nobody else wants that except for maybe burn.

And you seem to want a tank class to behave like a dps class. Squishy and all. This ‘discussion’ is about as helpful as a clown in a courtroom.

2 Likes

pallys dps is overpowered and the claim your making is they do not have enough health to withstand to tank a group of people.

Was that directed to me?

Yes (20 characters)

Did you even read the thread? I want the pallys damaged nerfed to begin with XD I never said I want the pally to be squishy i dont want it so that they can tank 3+ people and win constantly the hell XD

Palladins already requierd 10+ sec to kill anyone. (Edit: Sure it can crit a bit, otherwise 20)

where did i say that? can u quote where i said that?

to clarify if i havnt made it obvious already cough quoting everything i said about this already cough, my opinion is that in 1v1s, top tier paladins die to top tier any other class. i have had elk and gundrakk kill me many times as mages, shiki and landru many times as archers, chezil and rem many times as scoundrel, and even a couple sneaky semz as bard. my other point is that in group PvP, which riley has said many times that is what he wants to balance PvP around, paladins are useless. To deal damage paladins have to be in melee range, and any half way decent groups stick together, meaning that if i am in melee range of 1 enemy in a group, i am easily in range of all enemys in the group, surround on all sides and very easy to pin down and destroy in seconds. What would i want to happen? not to insta die. even if my damage is reduced and my health is brought up to where i cant kill anyone in the group unless they are completly ignoring me, it will still be helpful to the group to have me as a distraction, which would take coordination to stop.

2 Likes

but that is the point you are missing you want to go into a group and “not die instantly” which means you want to have a chance at winning or else why would you even go into a 1v4 as a pally?

Because it’s a team battle?

1 Like

I also never quoted you because you didnt directly state it. But your getting to that point with an increase in health.

Were we not talking about pallys in general? If a pally rushes in to a gorup of 4 you should expect to die not win unless maybe you have elite dps behind you.

thats without even talking about how a paladin cannot out dps any healers heal

2 Likes

You should not be able too!! Your a pally not a dps