Re: Order of the Rune - Fellowship recruitment and PR Blast

first id like to apologize for unintentionally creating the illusion that my fellowship only wants
rune mages let me make it clear that this is not the case!

I would edit the original Thread, however, someone has made that impossible and now my hand is being forced to create a new thread for it (looking at you admins) so please disregard the original thread

Welcome one and all! to the Order of the Rune

We as a Fellowship of like-minded players strive to create a welcoming atmosphere for new players
and Experienced players alike. whether you are looking to join or not we wish to serve the community.
Should you need extra players for a raid or World boss Feel free to call on us.

Need to gather ingredients fast?
we can help with that too!

Want To hire a Tank?
we are more than happy to help!

Need to learn how to do just about anything in the game?
let our vast knowledge assist you!

and as the case with any other service all we ask in return is a little bit of Dram or a few goods in exchange
in some cases, the loot gained from adventuring with a client might be more than through payment(that is the loot gained by the person you hired not the client’s XD)

If you are looking to join Please Fill out the Form Below.

1. please Give us your name so we can find you:

2. we recruit players of all levels and classes please list your main class.

3. what skills you are best at in-game. everything counts even if its small we would love to help you improve.

4. Do you have discord?(yes we are on Discord) https://discord.gg/jnMVVcK

If you have any questions or wish to post a job listing for our memeber Feel free to leave a message on our job listings section on our Discord https://discord.gg/jnMVVcK

1. Name: Devincean
  2. Class: Runemage lvl 6
  3. Skills: I played Ranger mostly during Alpha switched to Runemage during beta and been playing it every since decent at Tier 3 spells but best at Tier 2
  4. Yes I have Discord.

please Give us your name so we can find you: Azire

we recruit players of all levels and classes please list your main class=Runemage

what skills you are best at in-game. everything counts even if its small we would love to help you improve.=pretty okay at alchemy but still to new to have unlocked more advanced things.

Do you have discord? Yes but I prefer to not use it while in head set. @CaptainAzire

Name: Truff
Class: Runemage lvl 8, Warrior lvl 6, Musketeer/Ranger lvl 5
Skills: I’ve tanked in many MMOs for the last two decades, but am pretty flexible and play whatever role is most needed. I’m maining Runemage for the solo/duo flexibility, but seriously considering a swap to Warrior or Musketeer as they’re tough to find when you need one
Discord: Yeppers! Already joined your channel

1. Name: DagobertDuck
  2. Class Rungemage Lvl. 5, Musketeer Lvl 5
  3. Skills: Affliction 1+2 combo with Throwback, ~7/10 success on casting Fireball Lvl3 quick, Fishing :slight_smile:
  4. Yes, i already joined the server :smiley: Discordname: Sniperente

Saw some of you guys during the fishing tournament! I’d love to join and be a helping force in this amazing game.

1. Jaako
  2. Runemage 4, Warrior 4, Fisherman 2 (I’m going to maining Runemage while making sure my warrior stays levled)
  3. I’m best at taking the time it requires to get good at something. I’ve dedicated most of my play time to Runemage and I’ve made a few friends and gained quite a bit of experience along the way.
  4. I do have discord. Joining your channel now!

1: Richleth.
2: Runemage Level 15
3: Frostbolt 3, Fireball 3, Pushback 2
4: Yes I have Discord

Cheeseburger

Lvl 12 warrior

Learning archer

Yes

Phileggtree825

Level 7 Rune mage

Can can spells consistently my favorite spell is fireball 3

Yes I have discord

please Give us your name so we can find you:
Mirami

we recruit players of all levels and classes please list your main class…
Ranger - Level 12

what skills you are best at in-game. everything counts even if its small we would love to help you improve.
As a Ranger I can put out the expected amount of DPS required for grinding/dungeon runs. As an artificer I can make runes around your specific skills/play style.

Do you have discord?
Yes, display name is Mirami.

JonTombstone
Warrior lvl 5
Can swap to rune mage to make portals as well as res, and I’m ok at making pots.
Yes I have Discord Display name is Johnny Tombstone

please Give us your name so we can find you:
Tartarus

we recruit players of all levels and classes please list your main class.
Level 4 Runemage
Level 4 Ranger

what skills you are best at in-game. everything counts even if its small we would love to help you improve.
I just started playing a Runemage and have memorized most of the spells in a matter of 2 hours. Some of the spells that I have trouble with I think are just a matter of practicing and getting advice on the best way to cast them (I’ve noticed there are certain parts of spells that seem to be more finicky than other parts). I’m open to helping others and being a part of a community. My friend Shadowsram is a musketeer focusing on healing and support do he will make a great addition to the fellowship as well. Me and him play together constantly.

Do you have discord?(yes we are on Discord) https://discord.gg/jnMVVcK
Tartarus#4696