Reborn Beta 1: Getting Started

Okay, can you send me your output log via the Launcher button? I’ll take a look and see if I can figure it out.

Running it as Administrator fixed it for someone else earlier just in case that helps.

Emailed the first one to you a few hours ago, gonna do the current one as well from the new drivers, should be there in a bit.

I’ve got UAC turned off, so it shouldn’t affect, I’ll try it none the less

Here is the latest patch pre-downloaded: https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.06.zip

Running as an admin didn’t change anything, I’m downloading the pre-packaged one and gonna extract it to a whole new folder and try with that instead

Okay I see the error in the logs just not sure why it’s only happening to a few people. I am working on a new build now that should help track it down I will let you know when it’s ready, should be about an hour.

36 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issue with Login Screen Menu (Resolved)

@Robert Colossus has been killed, but hasn’t respawned yet. What’s the timer/ can he respawn?

Should be on a 2 minute respawn.

We waited over 10 minutes I believe with no respawn. The group disbanded. I was late to the kill and missed it, so I’ll grab some friends and do it later. Just wanted to make sure it’ll be there haha.

Well, it should be, haha. If not let me know and I can restart the server.

It is definitely not. We tried killing the other big guys in the area in case it was a shared spawn but that didn’t work either.

Okay I reset the zone.

Before the reset there were a lot of the big guys clumped up by some rocks. None of them were the Colossus. And nothing was where the original Colossus was. Now it’s evenly distributed and a big guy is in Colossus’ spawn point, so I’m assuming that’s him. Thanks for the reset!

The stamina bug seems to still be a problem. Has anyone else continued to have issues with it?

It never regens even when you don’t slide? Or is something more subtle going on?

I’ll check in a bit when i log back in to see exactly what’s happening. It seems like once I use my stamina bar once, I’m stuck. I’ll actually look at the bar this time haha

There’s a new patch out now that has a bugfix for users who weren’t able to use the login menu previously. My apologies on that, it was a bug introduced via our upgrade to Unity 2018.2 and only showed up for computers that used a comma instead of a period as the decimal in floating-point numbers.

Restart the Launcher to get the patch, and I’ll put out a pre-downloaded version shortly.

Being able to cheese the racing courses by turning around and going backwards is a little disappointing. Aside from that, great stuff so far.

Here’s the latest patch pre-downloaded: https://rebornpatch.orbusvr.com/file/orbusvr/update/RebornLauncher-2.07.zip

1 Like

So great news! The inventory and missions menu are fixed with the latest patch so i’m able to complete missions and shard gear.
The menu is still the same but as i said before it’s still possible to use it so no more major issues for me!