Reborn Map and Teleport Locations

In effort to make things easier for locating fishing spots, I’ve uploaded a version of the map that has numbered lakes and ponds. If you or anyone else want to help, either PM me here or on discord and I can send you the file directly or pop onto the Monday Knights discord - I’ve posted it in the Great Library as well.

v4.3 live and updated above as well.

Also posted my hastily thrown together map layer that numbers the ponds and lakes for easy reference on fish so you can now say something like “X, Y, and Z fish are at W#” :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is amazing! thanks for your hard work!

1 Like

v6.1 live and updated above. A bunch of changes since my last update. I’ll be updating some more with critter capture locations in the future. Probably also a legend for those… For now, light blue is birds, yellowish is squirrels, and pink/red is hairless skunks.

3 Likes

6.2 live and updated. Added a real legend and did Hulthine’s, Highsteppe, and Lamavora :slight_smile:

1 Like

v7.1 live and updated above. I’ve finished the first pass of critter capture locations, updated the fishing legend to include lures (primary first), and added some common Story Enemy (lore kill quest) locations, along with some added fish locations.

3 Likes

v7.2 live and updated above. I added the world boss locations (approximate, because they all kind walk around a little) and added some more mage rune locations that I found, along with a book I was missing.

1 Like

Its also possible to catch the katyharan catfish from the bridge at W3

2 Likes

v8.1 up with some of the new content :slight_smile:

2 Likes

v8.2 up with a few Pinecone spots (who knew that these had been added…??), some more questgiver locations, and a renamed rock for @Kamina (apparently there’s a story there and it’s universally known as his rock)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.