Reborn Patch 10.80

I’m really trying to get the overworld drops and was wondering, are there exceptions? For example, do the Sapling Stafrushers in front of highsteppe count? Do the quest mobs like the spice guys and loose experiments count? Just making sure before I spend another 4 days straight farming the wrong mob for a J-ball in the old game…

4 Likes

Can they drop in dungeons too or is it strictly overworld?

Do they drop from Scaled mobs and Unscaled mobs?

5 Likes

It is only from overworld mobs. Other than that, anything goes, but as I have said before, there is no benefit to farming like “the most mobs per hour” or something. Every 60 seconds if you are doing overworld content there is a hidden roll. If you hit on it then the next overworld mob you kill will have the drop. So as long as you are killing something at least once per minute in the overworld, you are getting the chance to get it.

5 Likes

Intresting… piggybacking on this, what are rare critters actually? I must’ve caught at least 50 by now, according to the achievement, but never noticed them. Would be nice if we get a notice or sound or anything, on any rare content, I seriously think I might miss it else :smiley:

1 Like

Rare critters are the ones that move faster than the rest of that type as far as I can tell, I would love to see progress bars on the achievement page in the menu to see how far we have progressed to the next achievement cause atm I have no idea and I’m the kind of person who would go catch a bunch if I could see I’m only x amount away from an achievement, right now I haven’t bothered achievement hunting nearly as much as I would have because I have no idea how close I am to the next one

1 Like

so about the rare drop thing does that also drop from wild life?

Second question is why is it not dropping ftom dungeons? I see no reason to not let it drop from them too. Some ppl only live in dungeons :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Also why is dram and reagents the only things dropping in dungeons?

2 Likes

It was also announced that they could drop in dungeons, why was it changed to overworld only?

Sorry, that is correct, double-checking the code. It will drop in any overworld or regular dungeon content, just specifically not Shard Dungeons or Raids.

The Raids will have their own rare drops just like last time in the form of pets and a mount. Shard Dungeons currently contain some rare dyes in the bonus chests but I’ll see if we can add an additional item or two to that loot table.

2 Likes

I have never seen one of them after 100+ shard dungeons unless its plain old black and whites from OG orbus?

I’ve done 68 shards and I’ve never seen a dye from a dungeon and nor has anyone else that I’ve played with

Unless you mean the black and white I guess

Hmmm…I do know those are in them but I thought we added another one. I will investigate that further.

1 Like

itd be nice to get some dye for completing 10’s and on time. Now everyone is getting their phat epixx from 10’s they are less interested in running and giving them a unique motivator to continue running would be nice. I am part of the ‘they’ in this aha.

Yeah we will look into that for sure. Ideally I’d like to have “standard” goals that are obtainable by most players, and “rare” goals that are harder to obtain for players who are really dedicated and spend a lot of time in-game. I guess I would have considered running Tier 10 Shards to be “rare” already, but certainly there is a small group of a dozen players or so who have already achieved that, so I guess we need to add some more “rare” stuff on the Shard track.

-cough- basically just Alphabet -cough-

Laughing coffin too!

3 Likes

I haven’t got 1 of them and have run quite a lot. Just black and white.

btw scoundrels can still one shot

I would love some video proof

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.