Reborn Patch 10.90

A token system wouldn’t be a bad idea, but I would recommend making all of the drops have a lower drop chance, then every time someone reaches level 5 they get a token. Just talk to the grinding guy and have a menu pop up (similar to the menu of the goblin) where you can use your tokens to purchase the items. It would be nice if the prices were a little high also. Like 10 tokens for everything but the mount, and the mount being 25 or something of that nature.

EDIT: I actually thing this is an amazing idea after reading it back to myself. Please add this. It would give people something to work towards, and the drive to achieve transmogs. #KeepTheGrindAlive

2 Likes

Abberations would be great to have in this world. Ideally we could have either the wilds zone (PVP on or off it really wouldn’t matter) with aberrations packs that can be taken down by groups of people (every abberation kills is like 1k or 2k experience). Or a zone full of un scaled level 30+ mobs that give high EXP.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.