Redesign repeatable quests

As far as I can tell from the poll it’s not just me thinking that the quests are dull. For me it’s killing the game.

This is sad because you had the classic RPG quest build going in oldbus. The guard the booze cart, destroy the weapon wagon, help the pilgrim, give healing potions to villagers.
If they had bin repeatable daily and weekly quests I would have done them. Hell I did them just for fun when I was in the area, and because I thought the donkey was cute, and I wanted the pilgrim to survive.

Normally in RPG games you get quests that are similar to the old ones, but gradually higher difficulty. The scaling hunter quests in the old game was a good example. Other options are just changing the fluff text. It might be the same quest, just put in another light.

Another thing, the presentation of the daily and weekly quests need some work in my opinion. It’s not immersive at al in it’s current build. Reasons are dull or stupid. More fluff please, more text bubbles. Sure I might click past them, but ever so often I read it.

4 Likes

This is one of the many things I feel the game is lacking currently

2 Likes

Gosh, forgot how much fun it was to find a newbie all alone trying to get one of those done and stopping to help them out because it was fun to talk to players and as you said the events were actually fun too.

It certainly is missing that magic part of what Preborn had in those regards.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.