[Resolved] Cannot Install Orbus on Oculus Store

I’ve been having issues installing Orbus on the Oculus Store for a while. The first time it happened, simply retrying the install would get it to work. After that, I’d have to uninstall the game (which for some reason wouldn’t actually uninstall it at all) and then install it again to get it to work. After that, I’d have to uninstall the game (which then did fully uninstall the game) and then install it again to get it to work. After that, I’d have to reinstall the Oculus Software to get it to work. Now, I cannot install the game no matter what I do. In an act of desperation, I purchased the game on Steam (which I’d prefer to play it on anyways). Upon logging into my account in game, it prompted me to create a new character. I also noticed I had no characters. Is there any way for my characters from the Oculus version to be transferred over? I’d much prefer the Steam version over the Oculus version.

Edit: I managed to get the game installed by enabling the PTC in the Oculus Software thanks to the suggestion of MGC, but if it is possible, I’d still like for my main character to be transferred to the Steam version of the game.

This sounds similar for your Steam/Oculus account issue? Maybe? Sorry I can’t help with the main part of your question!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.