Respawn variation

So with the new update it’s become clear that the respawn rates are a bit on the lower side especially for the event. Now I’m not saying this suggestion for just this event but for the game as a whole.

It’s painfully clear how it is when 5+ people are trying to camp a spawn spot with the event, but even after the event the issue will still lie.

You know how events such as the Portal Event in Highsteppe spawn MORE “carrots” when more players are known to be throwing them into the portal? I believe that the same logic should be had in ALL mobs. Gate defense is a great example of mob spawn per person as well.
(Such as the kill events where more mobs/different mobs spawn varying to how many people are there.)

When theres multiple people trying to kill a mob in an area the mob spawn/respawn should try to match that need. The gate defense is a GREAT example of this. I think if we had a similar implication throughout the overworld it’d be amazing because then group clearing in overworld is actually viable.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.