Rune Mage. Ice Spells don't seem to freeze or slow the enemy?

Hi I am hoping the dev team see this, but in the spell book it says frost bolt should slow the enemy but i am noticing zero difference in the speed they approach is this a bug or is it just a super minimal difference i am not noticing? As it stands all players in game are telling me not to bother using the ice spells, which is a shame as i’ve always loved frost magic. Besides this the game is fantastic! Can see the care and love thats gone into it!

frost 1, 2 and 3 definitely do apply slows. however how slow it becomes depends on the spell level, frost 1 is the worst slow so if you tried with that there is a good chance you didn’t notice it, frost 2 givess a pretty good slow that should be noticeable and frost 3 applies an even better slow.

definitly works , you should try to run away faster that might help.

1 Like

Is icelance still a thing? For that all mobs need to be frosted before. I didn’t play mage for ages, but it was a very easy spell to learn and bring down your first mobs and some said in reborn it does more dmg than before.

1 Like

yeah it still is.
the only issue with icelance is when you cast it you get a dead window of a few seconds where you cannot cast/draw any spells .

1 Like

Yes!! Def include icelance! Its a great spell
We may or may not have a mage who insists on being a “maylay mage” so that he can be near enough in a fight to use icelance.

Thanks for the info guys, not running away fast enough was actually my problem. When kiting more i noticed the difference. I forgot basic mmo rules lol. Appreciate all the help though and have been enjoying ice lance now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.